Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, it is a time to slow down and reflect on all the things we are grateful for and reminded to reflect on our blessings. Today I am going to share a wonderful craft project that brings the family together to share their thoughts on what each are most grateful for by making beautiful Gratitude Wreaths.
A Gratitude Wreath is use to share what each person is most grateful for and attach it to the wreath. In this tutorial you will see 3 different kinds of Gratitude Wreaths that can be made that will bring the family, friends and guests together as each person shares their greatest blessings.
1. This gratitude wreath from ‘woman’s day’ uses paper cones and each family member can fill a cone with a written blessing they are most grateful for.
What you will need:
• 26 squares of 4″ x 4″ light brown construction paper
• 26 squares of 3″ x 3″ white construction paper
• 26 squares of 3″ x 3″ dark brown construction paper
• 26 squares of 2″ x 2″ white construction paper
• Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
• 14″ metal wreath base
• 52 stalks of wheat
• Gold spray paint (we used Krylon Metallic Spray Paint in Gold)
• 26 gold balls
• Strips of paper
To get the full tutorial for making this gratitude wreath please visit Women’s Day here: Paper Cone Gratitude Wreath
Go To The Next Page Using The Link Below
To See Gratitude Wreath #2