I’ve come across some mighty cute ideas in my searches for projects to make myself, but this DIY Pet Face Clock I found at A Beautiful Mess website has got to be the cutest things I’ve seen yet because I can make this using the face of my own beloved pets!
Best of all it is EASY and takes less than an hour to make. Can you imagine the gifts you can make for others with this idea?? Keep reading to find out what you will need and how to make one of these adorable DIY Pet Face Clocks yourself! You will be glad you did every time you see your pets adorable face every time you look at your new clock!
Materials You Will Need:
- A printed glossy front faced photo of your pet (black and white photos work best)
- 1/8″ Foam board
- A simple click kit
- Nail polish
- X-Acto Knife
1) Print the photo and cut out the whole face, use the x-acto knife to carefully cut out the face silhouette from the foam board
2) Glue the photo onto the foam board
3) Use the nail polish to customize the clock arms
4) Cut a small hole in the center of the photo to assemble the clock and mount it
5) Cut out small dots (or use the polish) to create 4 dots on the face to indicate noon, 3, 6 and 9pm
That’s it! You just created your first DIY Pet Face Clock!! Wasn’t that easy!
Follow us on Facebook for even more great DIY goodies: Gotta Love DIY
Article and Photo Courtesy of: A Beautiful Mess