I’ve seen hundreds of fairy house craft projects in my day that are really beautiful, others are whimsical and others that are downright adorable. Today’s DIY Fairy House from ‘A Little Fur In The Paint’ is by far one of the most intricate and beautiful designs I have ever seen and I wanted to share it with you.
Anne incorporated many mediums to create this design and the result is utterly breathtaking! This is not a project for beginners by any means, but even if you are a beginner, you will appreciate the beauty and delicacy of this craft project by viewing the photos.
What you will need:
- 2 dried gourds, one slightly larger than the other
- pine cones
- heavy garden clippers
- heavy gloves (for working with pine cones)
- glue gun
- polymer clay (brown, black, purple, yellow green)
- square mini cutter (hobby lobby)
- metallic gold acrylic paint
- pink or peach pearl ex powder
- brown water based antiquing gel
- water based sealer