The Florida Keys are one of my all time favorite vacation spots. There’s just something about Island living that warms me to my bones! Each time I visit, I make a beeline for my favorite Keys Restaurant for their famous Key Lime Pie.
So when I found this recipe for DIY Mason Jar Key Lime Pie, I could feel every part of my body jumping up and down in sheer delight!
This was so easy to make and out of this world delicious that you just have to try it!!
What you will need:
- 6-1/2 pint mason jars (makes 6 jars)
- 1 can (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large eggs separated
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed key-lime juice (about 20 key limes)
- Graham Cracker Crust (see recipe below)
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
For the Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham-cracker crumbs (12 graham crackers – pulverized in the food processor)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
For complete cooking directions visit AllFoods.Recipes for details!
Please LIKE & Follow us on Facebook: Gotta Love DIY