Tis the season for holiday decorating and this lighted DIY Mason Jar Snowman will make an adorable addition to your holiday decor. This is a simple craft project you can make really quickly with very few supplies and a whole lot of holiday spirit. I found this charming mason jar snowman on Pinterest and wanted to share it with you. Isn’t he cute?
What you will need:
- mason jar
- white sock
- string lights
- black buttons
- black beads
- red ribbon
- orange fabric ball
- small top hat
- fill the mason jar with white string light and drill a hole in the cap for the light plug to come out and be plugged in.
- use a white sock for his body pulling it up and over the top, ball up the excess sock to form a head and glue in place
- glue on 2 black beads for the eyes, the orange ball for the nose and 2 buttons on his chest
- wrap the red ribbon around the neck to make the scarf, add a few drops of glue to hold it in place
- add the top hat and glue it in place
- plug in and enjoy 🙂
That’s all there is to it and your snowman is now ready to greet your holiday guests with Christmas cheer!
If you decide to make this, tell us how it turned out. Make sure to give us any tips or ideas you may have on making it even better. Use the comment section below to share your experiences.
We’d love to hear from you!
Please visit my Craft Page to see MORE fabulous DIY Craft Projects
Don’t miss out! Follow us on Facebook for even more great DIY ideas: Gotta Love DIY
Photo Credit: Pinterest