Just when you thought snowman craft projects could not possibly get any cuter.. believe me THEY CAN! I am in love with this adorable DIY Snowman Family from ‘Crafts ‘n Coffee’ that all fit snugly inside a little clay pot. How much cuter can it get?!
This handful of cuteness is made with a glove! What a BRILLIANT idea!! I have a drawer full of old gloves that I am excited to use for this project!
What you will need:
- Five 1” styrofoam balls
- White stretch glove
- Fiberfil stuffing, small amount
- Terracotta flower pot, small size
- Acrylic paint: white and orange*
- Black half-round beads, 5mm (eyes)
- 1/8” pompoms (buttons)
- Fabric scraps and ribbon scraps (scarves)
- Snowflake sequins
- low-temperature glue gun
- Thick white craft glue
- Tools needed: Paint brush; scissors; toothpicks; knippersHats
- Black felt for top hat—1 3/8” circle for brim, 1” x 2 ½” rectangle for stovepipe, 1” square for crown
- Knit cap—use the finger tip from a recycled glove
- Earmuffs—1/2” pompoms & 2” chenille stem
To get the full step by step tutorial, please visit the wonderful folks at Coffee ‘n Crafts here: DIY Snowman Family
Please share your comments and suggestions about this craft project in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you!
Please LIKE my Gotta Love DIY Facebook Page And if you do make these or any of the other craft projects you’ve seen on my website, I would LOVE if you shared photos of your completed projects on my Facebook page as well!
If you hover over the FOLLOW US link on the top right side of my website pages, you can also follow me on Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest 🙂
To See More Gotta Love DIY Christmas craft Projects, Check Out The Links Below:
- Lighted Mason Jar Snowman
- Penguin Ornaments
- Christmas Napkin Decoupage Jar
- Clay Pot Christmas Crafts
- Easy Cork Reindeers