Snowmen are a favorite decoration this time of year, with their cheerful smiles, they seem to have personalities of their own. People who live in colder climates love making snowmen with fresh fallen snow that have carrot noses and eyes made of coal.
Today I am going to share an awesome craft project I found on ‘Creative Me Inspired You’ by Kristen Swain that will show you how to make adorable DIY Sock Snowmen for inside the home that are super cute and have their own personalities too. You can make several of them and group them together to display on your tables or mantel. Each one will be different no matter how you make them. You can make some fat, some tall and short, use your creativity to see what you can come up with.
What you will need:
- White socks (I like to use fluffy socks)
- Colored socks (for hats and scarves)
- Floss or String Thread (colors that match your socks)
- Fiber Fill (for stuffing)
- Orange Clay (for the nose)
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- black beads (for the eyes)
- Pink Chalk or Blush (to rosey the cheeks)
- Assorted Color Buttons