Clocks are a household staple we can’t live without. They keep us on schedule and remind us when to eat, when to sleep and so much more. While functional, do you really enjoy looking at your clocks? Today’s DIY Craft Project is all about making a clock you will love to look at because it uses your favorite family photos!
Time spent with family is worth every second and now you can memorialize that sentiment with this Fabulous Family Photo Wall Clock. I found this awesome tutorial at ‘How Does She’ and loved it so much I wanted to share it with you!
This is a Brilliant way to show off your favorite photos and keep track of time at the same time and they look beautiful hanging on the wall. Each hour on the clock features a framed photo that showcases 12 of your favorite family memories. Here are just a few ideas you can use these photo frames for.
- New Family Pictures – Display all your favorites from your family photo shoot.
- Halloween – Remind the kids of all their adorable Halloween costumes and fun times trick-or-treating!
- Thanksgiving and Christmas – Welcome friends and family during the holidays by putting up pictures of them.
- Birthdays – Show off that adorable baby that’s growing up too fast!
- Vacations – Remind the kids of all the fun times you’ve had as a family.
What you will need:
- 1 Business card cut to 2” x 2”
- 12 – 4×6 frames
- 7 Command Velcro picture-hanging strips
- Poster mounting putty
- Laser Level (optional)
- Time Spent With Family Clock Expression
- Clock Hands Kit