Being in the throws of the holiday season, many people are entertaining more guests, and spending more time with family and friends. One of the most beautiful tables setting you can set is one with delicious Floating Fruit Candles. They are elegant, aromatic and add a beautiful glow to your festive tables.
Fruit filled floating candles are one of the easiest home decor projects you can make in only a few minutes to really dress up your tables in a hurry. If you add essential oils to them, they are not only beautiful but fill the air with the most delicious smells. Many people use pumpkin and other spices for Thanksgiving and at Christmas time, using peppermint, or evergreen scents work well.
What you will need:
- Glass jars, tumblers, or vases (any glass container you choose)
- Greenery such as evergreens, sage, rosemary etc
- Fresh Fruit like cranberries, lemons, oranges, strawberries etc.
- Essential oils (optional)
- Floating candle or tea lights
- In a clean jar, add your favorite greenery to the bottom
- Add your favorite fresh fruit on top of the greens
- If you want fragrance, add those now and fill the jar with water. The fruit will float to the top.
- Add a floating candle or tea light and ENJOY!
This is one of the easiest and fastest ways to add elegance, color and beauty to your tables that I know of.
Please share your comments and suggestions about this craft project in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you!
Please LIKE my Gotta Love DIY Facebook Page! I’d love to connect with you there! And if you do make these or any of the other craft projects you’ve seen on my website, I would LOVE if you shared photos of your completed projects on my facebook page as well!
To See MORE fabulous Home Decor Ideas, Please visit my Page: Home Hacks Page