Everyone loves Fire Pits, and this DIY Gel Fire Pit is easy to make and will give a warm sexy appeal to your outdoor garden table. This video shows you everything you need and step by step directions for making one yourself. Fire Pits come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. I like this one because it is small enough to sit on your favorite patio table and doesn’t cost alot of money to make.
What you will need:
- Some cheap plastic Tupperware type bowls for about $5
- A can of Pam cooking/grilling spray
- Quikrete Quick Setting Cement
- Margin trowel
- Palm sander
- Grout sponge
- 60 and 150 grit sandpaper
- Lava rocks – specifically made for fires
- Gel fuel cans
Watch the video below for full instructions and get started making your own sexy DIY gel fire pit today!