I found a cool tutorial on ‘I Love To Create’ for making an All Eyes On You Halloween Wreath. This is an awesome wreath to hang on your front door and watch the expression on the faces of the little halloween kids as they see that all eyes are on them! This is a fun and creative project your kids can help make. This is a super easy craft project you can complete very quickly for a colorful effect to add to your halloween decorations.
You can use this same technique using red and green painted balls to make a beautiful Christmas wreath too! Be sure to cover your work surface with plastic sheeting or other protection when painting.
What you will need:
- Neon Craft Spray Paint
- Styrofoam wreath
- Black ribbon long enough to wrap the entire wreath
- Ping-pong balls
- Poster board
- Double Sided Tape (optional)
- Hot Glue
- Google eyes
- begin wrapping the black ribbon around your wreath adding a dab of glue as you go to hold it in place. Leave enough ribbon to make a loop for hanging at the top.
- Begin painting your ping pong balls with the neon paint, alternating the colors so you have an equal amount of each color. An easy way to do this is to use double sided tape and stick the balls evenly spaced onto the poster board and then spray them. Let dry.
- Once dry, use your glue to add a single google eye to each ping pong ball.
- Next using your hot glue, begin sticking the painted ping pong balls all around the wreath covering the surface including the inside edge.
- Hang and enjoy!
If you decide to make this, tell us how it turned out. Make sure to give us any tips or ideas you may have on making it even better. Use the comment section below to share your experiences. We’d love to hear from you!
Like & follow us on Facebook for even more great DIY ideas at: Gotta Love DIY
To See MORE fabulous Craft Projects please visit my Page: DIY Craft Projects