Fall crafting brings forth many ideas for projects that accentuate the autumn season with warmth, joy and holiday cheer. One of my favorite craft project mediums are Mason Jars. There are so many things that can be created with these simple and inexpensive jars and today we are going to be making a DIY Fall Harvest Mason Jar Bouquet with burlap and lace that I found on ‘Crafting In The Rain‘.
You can use any type of glass jar you have handy, from jam or jelly jars to pickle jars and more. Whatever type of jar you pick your fall harvest bouquet, it will look amazing in it. So let’s get started creating a beautiful Fall centerpiece.
What you will need:
- Clean jars (canning, peanut butter, jam, salad dressing, etc)
- Chalky paint
- Lace trim
- Dollar store sunflowers and “grass”
- Hot glue
- Begin by painting your jars with chalky paint. You will need 2 coats. Allow the first coat to dry before applying the second coat for best results.
- Once your jars have dried completely, add a strip of burlap around the center of each jar and affix it with hot glue on the back.
- Add your lace trim to the center of the burlap and affix it with hot glue.
- Add flowers or other decorations such as twigs or dried wheat grass and ENJOY!
To see the original tutorial please visit the wonderful folks at Crafting In The Rain for this and many more amazing craft projects! I love their website!
This makes a beautiful table centerpiece you and your holiday guests will enjoy. If you decide to make this Mason Jar Bouquet, please share how it turned out including any tips or ideas you may have on making it even better. Use the comment section below to share your experiences. We’d love to hear from you!
Please visit my Craft Page to see MORE fabulous DIY Craft Projects
Please LIKE my Gotta Love DIY Facebook Page! I’d love to connect with you there!