Welcome to PAGE TWO of the Pom Pom Christmas Trees Tutorial.
You can make your own pom poms or buy the small ones at the craft store and you can make your trees any color you choose.
You can also choose to use tiny pom poms or larger ones, each will have a different look to them that you will love!
What you will need:
- Styrofoam cone or a cone you make yourself with cardboard.
- Pom Poms in different colors and sizes
- Either Hot Glue or flat headed pins to affix your pom poms
- (optional) Embellishments such as bells, or a tree topper
- Using your styrofoam cone or a cone you construct yourself, begin the process of either gluing or pinning on your pom poms working from the bottom up.
- Once your tree is covered with the main pom poms of the tree, you can add smaller pom poms as ornaments, or other embellishments (bells etc)
That’s all there is to it.. super easy, fun and when you’re done you can have a pom pom christmas tree as beautiful as the ones you see in the photos.
Images courtesy of Pinterest
If you decide to make a pom pom christmas tree, tell us how it turned out. Please give us any tips or ideas you may have on making it even better. Use the comment section below to share your experiences. We’d love to hear from you!
Please LIKE my Gotta Love DIY Facebook Page! I’d love to connect with you there!
If you hover over the FOLLOW US link on the top right side of my website pages, you can also follow me on Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest 🙂
To See More Gotta Love DIY Craft Projects, Please visit: DIY Craft Projects