Welcome to PAGE TWO of the Sea Glass Mason Jars Tutorial. On this page you will find everything you need to make these beautiful jars as well as some tips for embellishing them if you choose to do that.
What you will need:
- Recycled Mason Jars (clean and dry)
- Martha Stewart Frost Paint in your choice of colors
- Acrylic Matte Sealer Spray
- Remove any labels and be sure your jars are clean and completely dry before you begin. This will assure even coverage.
- Using your paint brush, begin applying the frosted paint to your first jar. It is going to look streaked at first, but as you continue to brush the jar, the surface will smooth out nicely. Allow to dry for at least an hour or two.
- Once dry, if you are happy with the color, you are done painting and it is time to spray your jar with the matte finish sealer and allow to dry completely.
- If you’d like to further embellish your jars around the rim, you can use wire and beads for a gorgeous effect. You can also use ribbon, twine or any other embellishments you desire to your jars.
- If you want to make luminaries out of them, you can use LED lights, tea lights or even a small glass votive candle inside for a dazzling effect.
That’s all there is to it and you can create beautiful frosted sea glass mason jars that you will be proud to display.
Please share your comments and suggestions about this craft project in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you!
Like & follow us on Facebook for even more great DIY ideas at: Gotta Love DIY
To See More Gotta Love DIY Craft Projects, please visit: DIY Craft Projects