Hello Autumn lovers! I’ve had a lot of requests for Fall Craft Projects and one of my fall favorites are these DIY Starbucks Hazelnut Latte Candles. They smell so delicious and fill the air with the irresistible scent of hazelnuts that always remind us of Fall and all the wonderful goodness that Fall Holidays bring.
If you are a candle addict like me, you are going to love this project. These Starbucks Latte Candles make beautiful holiday gifts for all of your friends and family that won’t break the bank. On page 2 you can watch an instructional video showing step by step how to make these amazing candles. So if your ready for some Latte deliciousness, let’s get busy!
What you will need:
- Glass cup for candle
- 3 glass cups to make wax whipped cream, straw and maple glaze
- 2 cups soy wax flakes (makes 1 candle)
- Candle Dye or crayon shavings in brown, green and burnt orange
(candle dye works better and doesn’t alter the scent)
- Ground coffee sprinkles
- Candle pot or microwave safe glass container for melting wax
- Hazelnut fragrance oil
- Candle wick with metal base
- Glue gun or use hot wax to affix your wick to cup
- Popsicle sticks