Welcome to PAGE THREE of how to Help Your Kids Make Valentine Heart Magnets tutorial.
Now that your dough is ready, it’s time to get busy helping the kids make these adorable Valentine Heart Magnets. These are really easy to make and you can get a lot of them made very quickly.
Follow the tutorial below to learn how to make them.
Heart Magnet Instructions:
- Once your dough is made, you can add a tablespoon of red glitter to the dough and mix it in to make it sparkly.
- Roll out the dough to 3/16 thickness and use your round cookie cutters to cut a bunch of circles from the dough and place
- Stamp the center of the circles with the heart stamp and dye
- Now you can either let them air dry which will take a few days or you can bake them in the oven at 212 degrees F. for 3-4 hours making sure to turn them now and then to make sure they dry evenly on both sides.
- Once they are completely dry glue a magnet to the back of each piece, allow to dry and you’re done!
My Thanks go to Amy for this wonderful craft project and featured image. You can view the original tutorial here: Red Ted Art
Next Craft Project: She Glues Marbles To A Mason Jar – The Reason Is BRILLIANT