Coconut Oil has countless uses from health and beauty to household hacks, many of which you may have never thought of. This article lists 45 helpful and healthy uses for this natural product that you can use for beauty, health and helpful household uses that you can benefit from.
Coconut oil has been a dietary and beauty staple for millennia. It’s a powerful destroyer of all kinds of microbes, from viruses to bacteria to protozoa, many of which can be harmful, and provides your body with high-quality fat that is critical for optimal health. This is undoubtedly part of what makes it so medicinally useful—both when taken internally and applied externally.
- Promoting heart health
- Supporting proper thyroid function
- Promoting healthy brain function
- Strengthening your immune system
Providing an excellent “fuel” for your body and supporting a strong metabolism that can aid in weight loss
- Maintaining healthy and youthful looking skin
- Makeup remover
- Facial cleanser
- Shaving lotion
- Facial scrub (mix with baking soda)
- Face and body moisturizer
- Pre Shampoo Conditioner
- Eye cream
- Cuticle cream
- Deodorant (use alone of mix with baking soda)
- Bath soak
- Lip balm
- Body Massage
- Toothpaste (mix with baking soda and mint essential oil)
- Oil Pulling to eliminate bacteria in the mouth
- Insect repellent (mix with essential oils like mint, lemon, citronella, rosemary, vanilla or catnip oil – 10x more effective than Deet)
Go to the NEXT PAGE to read even more healthy benefits of using Coconut Oil!