I love this time of year.. I get into such a creative mode for holiday decorating I barely get anything else done! With Halloween being less than a week away, I wanted to share another creative Halloween Week Craft Project that I found on ‘Club Chica Circle’ for making Adorable Glass Pumpkin Luminaries with Faux Hay Bales!
These beautiful Glass Pumpkin Luminaries sit atop little faux hay bales for a unique and crafty halloween decoration you will love!
“This is a spooky, spine-tingling tale of how the mason jar met a foam block who brought along his burlap friend to make the coolest glass pumpkin luminary in all the land.”
What you will need:
- Quart-sized mason jars
- Floracraft 7″ foam blocks
- Brown Paper Crinkle (found in the gift wrap aisle)
- FloraCraft Burlap Garland
- FloraCraft Jute Twine
- 3M Stryrofoam Spray adhesive
- DecoArt Glass Stain in Orange
- Americana 3D Opaque Gloss Enamel in Black
- Americana 3D Gloss Enamel in Orange
- FloraCraft Battery-operated LED Light Strand
On the NEXT PAGE you will find a photo tutorial to give you an idea of the steps needed to make these.