I am a frosting fanatic, and no I do not mean the kind you eat! I mean frosted jars, bottles and luminaries. There is something so romantic and appealing about frosted glass that I can’t get enough of them. Frosted Glass creates a semi transparent effect that makes them really dazzle when lit.
Today you will see a Showcase Collection of 10 different DIY Frosted Glass Luminaries that you can make yourself to decorate your tables, mantels and dressers with. Some of these would be a great idea for your holiday decorating as well. Your home decor will look great illuminated with frosted glass candle holders wine bottles and mason jars. If it’s made of glass, you can frost it!
1. Frosted Jute Jar Luminaries – by: Too Much Time
Get the tutorial here: Frosted Jute Jar Luminaries
2. Frosted Sea Glass Luminaries – by: iHeart Organizing
Get the tutorial here: Frosted Sea Glass Luminaries
3. Frosted Halloween Candle Holders – by: Burton Avenue
Get the tutorial here: Frosted Halloween Candle Holders
4. Frosted BOO Mason Jar Luminaries – by: Classy Clutter
Get the tutorial here: Frosted BOO Mason Jar Luminaries
5. Frosted Snowflake Luminaries – by: Blooming Freckles
Get the tutorial here: Frosted Snowflake Luminaries