With some styrofoam balls, some wool and a few other items for embellishments, you can make this darling little wooly DIY Needle Felted Snowman by ‘Lia Griffith’. This is a great project for beginners in the needle felting arena, also known as ‘roving’.
All the materials needed for this project can be purchased at your local dollar store as well as craft shops or Walmart. These are really easy to make and don’t take a long time to complete, which makes it the perfect craft project for holiday gift making.
What you will need:
- 2 foam balls (one larger than the other)
- white wool
- orange, black and red felt
- white embroidery floss
- black adhesive gems for the eyes
- felting needle
- wire (to connect the 2 balls)
- paper wrapped floral stem wire
- low temp glue gun