I’m back with another awesome craft project for Halloween. I’ve been on the prowl to find the most awesome Halloween crafts to share with you this week. Halloween is just around the corner and there is still plenty of time to make some creative decorations for your home this year.
This tutorial is super simple and requires only a few materials to make these Awesome Ninja Turtle Pumpkins that I found on ‘Crafty Morning’ These are super cute and the kids are going to LOVE these.
This tutorial uses felt for the masks, however, you can also paint those and if you do, you will need to add extra paint to your materials list instead of the felt.
What you will need:
- 4 pumpkins
- Felt in purple, orange, blue and red
- Glue gun
- Green craft paint or spray paint
- Black paint Pen or sharpie
- White paint pen
- Paint your 4 pumpkins green
- Allow them to dry and apply a 2nd coat
- Once dry, if your using felt for the masks, cut to size and cut the openings for the eyes, but do not glue them on yet. Use a pencil or other item to outline where the eyes will go based on the openings you cut in your felt
- If your painting the masks, do that now.
- Now paint the eyes and mouths with white and black paint and the arch for the nose.
- If you used felt for the mask, glue that on now with hot glue or other craft glue.
That’s all there is to it, aren’t they cute?
Please share your comments and suggestions about this craft project in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you!
Please LIKE my Gotta Love DIY Facebook Page! I’d love to connect with you there! And if you do make these or any of the other craft projects you’ve seen on my website, I would LOVE if you shared photos of your completed projects on my facebook page as well!
To See MORE fabulous Craft Projects, Please visit my Page: DIY Craft Projects